Voice lessons for your website
Natural language processing (NLP) technology has given birth to intelligent voice search responses, and now it’s time for your company to nurture the “baby” with voice search optimization. When your potential customer asks a question into their phone, dashboard or little round box on the counter, you want your website to be optimized so your products and services are returned as the first answer.
We’re always on the cutting-edge of search behaviour
Just as keywords improved website visibility, and responsive formats improved the mobile experience, producing content that satisfies voice queries is essential to obtaining a high rank on voice search SEO. We make sure your website pages, FAQs, product descriptions, blogs and all other site content match the natural language of your customers. The goal is to provide quick, simple responses that answer their questions, naturally within your content.
We anticipate the major types of queries
Customers using search by voice are looking for instant answers. They value speed, accuracy, the means to follow through and the ability to speak longer, more complex thoughts. We optimize your content using the major types of queries that apply to your business:
- Local resources (find the nearest gas station)
- Fun and entertainment (where is the best place for a kid’s birthday party?)
- Online shopping (I need some new beach towels)
- Personal assistance (where is a dry cleaners near me)
- General information (what’s the number for Pizza Plaza)
Search by voice services included in our package:
- Identifying the kinds of questions your target audience is most likely to pose to a digital voice assistant
- Researching longtail keywords and turning them into conversational phrases
- Turning those questions into talking points and creating content that satisfies those specific queries
- Claiming and completing all local business listings for your company’s physical locations, store hours, directions, menu options, etc.
- Ensuring your listing is accurate and complete across Yelp, Bing, Google, Apple Maps and other relevant citations
- Encouraging customers to leave reviews to catch Google’s eye
- Using analytics to track voice search activity
Google voice search results differ from traditional search engine returns, dictating how you approach this new, exciting search opportunity – and we can help! All you have to do is say, “Siri, call iwebcontent.”