While many businesses focus on shorter writing for their content marketing plan, such as blog posts and site content, article writing services recommend you also consider the use of eBooks. These longer documents provide your readers with detailed information that relates to your business and shows them how you can satisfy their needs. Article writers can help you create eBooks that have a positive influence on your marketing.
A Lead Generation Tool
There are many reasons businesses may want to use eBooks as part of their marketing plan. One of the most common methods is to offer the book as a reward for providing contact information. Article writing services create a landing page that requests users to fill out a form. In exchange, visitors who fill out the form will receive an eBook that offers valuable information about the industry. This is beneficial because you will receive an email address, physical address or phone number you can use to prospect for new customers. Individuals are more willing to fill out these forms when they get something in return.
A Source of Additional Content
An eBook needs to be written, but once your content writers are done, they will have additional work to do as a result. The information included within your eBook can be used to create other content. For instance, you can create blog content on the same topic, supplementing the information you included in the eBook. You can also create a landing page that features the eBook, as well as social media posts to let your current followers and customers know about it.
Why Choose an eBook?
If you are still undecided on hiring article writing services to help you with an eBook project, understanding the benefits of choosing this format to address your target audience can help you make the right choice. Some of the advantages of offering an eBook to your customers include:
- Establishing yourself as an expert in your industry.
- Delivering dynamic content to reach your target audience.
- Increasing your visibility.
- Providing user-friendly content without pressuring your customers.
- Offering valuable information your customers are searching for.
- Reaching your target audience on your terms.
Best Practices for Creating an eBook
Even if you hire article writing services to create your eBook, it is important to understand the best practices content writers use. This will help you provide information to your writers and approve the work they complete.
- A Compelling Title Page – The title page should be interesting and capture the attention of your audience to increase readership. Boring title pages won’t help you generate new leads.
- Keep It Simple – Simplicity is the goal when you are creating an eBook. This document should provide readers with valuable information without overwhelming them or going into too much detail.
- Use Examples – Examples are a good way to show readers what you are trying to tell them. The goal is for your readers to understand why they need you.
- Link to Relevant Resources – Just like other forms of online content marketing, eBooks need to include links to relevant resources. This can include links to your own blog posts, your website and industry leading websites and other credible resources.
- Make Social Sharing Easy – Internet users love to share what they find interesting with their family and friends. Include social media links and sharing buttons in your content to make it easier for readers to share.
- Promote Your eBook – Break your content down into smaller portions and promote them ahead of time with related blog posts and social media posts to generate interest.
- Call in the Experts – You may be trying to establish yourself as an industry leader, but collaborating with other well-known industry professionals can lend your eBook even greater credibility.
- Include a Call to Action – Internet users need to be told what you expect them to do with the information. This can be done with a simple call to action at the end of your content.
Using an eBook as a part of your content marketing plan can achieve positive results that help you generate more leads that are likely to convert into sales. Many article writing services hire content writers who are familiar with creating this type of content to give you the competitive edge. Their goal is to help you give your customers and prospects the information they are looking for, as well as putting your name in their minds.
If you are looking for help creating an eBook for your customers, contact us. Our experienced content writers can offer the assistance you need to boost your content marketing efforts.