Many companies focus on the shorter content pieces, such as blog posts, website content and press releases, to market their business. They may even create a few landing pages to generate more leads and increase their sales. However, if you are looking for a new way to share information with your readers, eBook marketing may be a useful addition to your marketing plan. These longer pieces are a great way to give your readers the information they’re looking for and help convince them your business is the right choice.
A Lead Generation Tool
Writing quality eBooks is one of the most effective methods of generating new leads for your business. In most cases, you won’t be offering your eBook to anyone who ventures across your website. Instead, you are likely to offer it to those who share their contact information with you or sign up for your newsletter or other service. This ensures the people who receive it already have an increased chance of becoming your customer. Because eBooks have higher value than many other kinds of content, it’s important to use that fact to your advantage.
Understanding the Benefits of eBook Marketing
An eBook writing service knows how to create quality eBooks that offer the information your readers want in an appealing manner. However, if you don’t fully understand the benefits of using professional writing services to complete these content pieces, you may not be able to take full advantage of all the benefits. Your eBook marketing should provide the following benefits:
- Convenience – When you offer an eBook, you are giving your customers easy access to your website and its advantages. You can provide coupons, special deals and more with a simple click of the mouse and instructions contained within your call-to-action.
- Quantifiable Measurements – An electronic book allows you to easily track how many people download it, who views it and who clicks on the links contained within it, making it easier to track your marketing success.
- Variety – eBooks open the door to providing a vast array of information to your readers. You can create eBooks that cover a number of topics relating to your industry, giving your customers access to everything they want to know.
Making the Most of Your eBooks
Once you know what you can expect to achieve by hiring an eBook writing service, you need to learn how to make the most of your eBook marketing experience. You will invest time and money into this type of marketing and need to be sure you will achieve an appropriate return on investment, just like you expect from other aspects of your marketing. If you want to use an eBook to boost your image, you need to:
- Use It as an Extension of Your Branding – Make sure your eBook uses similar language to that which you use on your website and other areas of your content marketing. It should also include your slogan, logo, and company colors to allow for a seamless transition between the eBook and your website.
- Create a Professional Image – An eBook looks more professional than many other aspects of your marketing plan. When your customers and prospects feel they can rely on you to provide for their needs, they are more likely to turn to you in their time of need.
- Execute Your Marketing – In many cases, the content of your eBook can be obtained from other marketing tactics. For instance, if you hosted a webinar, create an eBook using the information from that broadcast. You can do the same with a series of articles.
Writing eBooks may require the assistance of professional writing services, but the additional cost is often well worth the return you will receive. Your marketing plan needs a diverse selection of content types to provide the level of service your customers and prospects expect. Don’t miss out on the sales you can make by building a positive relationship with your target audience. Provide them with the information they need to understand they can rely on you.
If you are looking for an eBook writing service to help you add this type of content to your marketing plan, contact us. We can provide the quality eBooks you need to make an impression on your customers and prospects.