Why reinvent your website?
Your business is changing and so should your online presence. Having a stale web design can send potential customers running to your competitor’s slick, authoritative site. Maybe you’ve added products or services, but you haven’t added landing pages for those items yet. And what about a responsive template? Now more people surf the web with their phones and pads than with their desktop computers. Let's face it, it's time for a change. We’ll take care of everything.
You'll have your choice of fresh, contemporary templates. Then we transform it into a website with a custom look to match your logo, colors and overall brand.
Content that captivates
You have about 2 seconds to impress someone with your website, or they’re gone. Making an impression with well-written content is essential.
This package includes 4 custom sliders for the home page plus images and icons for the interior pages. Each graphic is carefully selected to reflect the theme of your website and your brand.
We will build your WordPress site on your server or ours.
We will write three 500-word articles to get your new blog off to a good start. Each one will be an approved topic written and optimized around your keywords. These blog articles will signal to the search engines there's a new website in town.
Once your new website is ready to launch, we will write and publish a professional press release to announce it to the world. We'll also write posts for your social networks alerting all of your friends, fans and followers about your brand new site.
To see our website portfolio, click here.
Site Maintenance Package
Hosting Add-on $50 mo.*
- Up to 5 email accounts and up to 25 aliases
Pay-As-You-Go Maintenance $125 per hour*
- If you plan on only making occasional minor changes to your website, we can provide hourly maintenance on a case-by-case basis.
*1 hour minimum
Page Add-on to Site Packages $200 each
- Additional pages include writing and design. One image per page.
On Page Search Engine Optimization Package
$500 (included with a 10-page minimum of the On Page SEO Package)
- SEO Audit Report
- Install SEO plug-in
- Establish dashboard, showing page views, traffic, etc. (using Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics).
- SEO work to include: page content keyword analysis, duplicate content analysis and content recommendations
Ensure latest version of WordPress content management system is installed
- Install sitemap to produce an HTML sitemap for visitors
- Install and configure a suitable WordPress Security Plugin
- Review all current plugins, replacing those known to be slower with optimal ones