Furniture and Home Furnishings Writer
You decorate their homes, we’ll furnish the writing
By some estimates, the U.S. furniture and home furnishings industry generates over 150 billion dollars a year. That’s a lot of cribs and credenzas. From Walmart and Target to Crate & Barrel and IKEA, style and comfort are the standards for stay-at-home lifestyles.
Whether you’re a manufacturer, designer, decorator or shopkeeper, you know the potential this growing market offers. That’s why we partner with you to create furniture content writing that speaks to the entire spectrum from what’s new to what’s tried and true. If there’s a story to be told, we can research and develop it to your best advantage. Sometimes we just have to do a little rearranging.
The Voice Before the Invoice
Remember, you can’t put a price on reputation. It starts with marketing that adds value to the experience and advances the relationship. As a member of a style-driven industry, you should consider the following:
- Is your home page helpful, compelling and creative?
- Are your product pages as descriptive as they could be?
- Does your site content talk about trends and trade news?
- Do members of your team contribute beneficial blogs?
- Can keener keywords and headlines boost SEO?
- When social posting, do you take full advantage of your vision and authority?
- In every call to action, are you asking for exactly what you want?
In the time it takes to tackle a duvet cover (ever wrestle with one?), you could be speaking with our talented home furnishings content writers about ideas that will spruce up your website and social media presence. Benjamin Franklin said, “A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind as well as the body.” We might add, “A homepage is not a home unless it contains food for thought,” as well.
Contact us for additional words of wisdom.